We hope that your experience using our community directory is as easy as possible. If you require assistance please follow the advice below. To leave feedback please email email@example.com
If you would like to talk to someone in person please ring Ipswich City Council on 3810 6666.
Searching the Database
There are a number of different ways to search the community directory.
- You can browse the categories in the directory to drill down on the organisation you are looking for by clicking on the links in the middle of the page.
- If you know the name or a keyword of the organisation you would like to find, enter this in to the search box and press Go.
- You can filter the search results by region using the Location Search.
- Details on search results can be found by following the links on the right hand side of the Search bar.
Adding or Updating Your Organisation's Listing
- To add your organisation to the database, click on the 'Organisations Log-in' on the left menu bar, and follow the security procedures.
- After entering your security code you will be able to register your organisation by clicking on the 'register' link.
- Filling out the details and clicking the 'Save Changes' button will submit the information to be approved by council.
- If your Registrant Email address has changed, please email your new address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For in-depth instructions please download the Icol User Manual V2.0 (PDF, 799 kb)
To view PDF files you can download Adobe Reader
for free. If you are unable to view this page owing to accessibility issues, please contact us