Ipswich City Council's WG Hayden Humanities Centre is a community facility offering affordable office accommodation and meeting space for use by not-for-profit community-based organisations who provide services that directly support the local community and who may not be able to afford market rentals.
Location and parking
- Centrally located at 56 South Street, Ipswich, the centre currently offers office accommodation and meeting space for use by community organisations and service providers, as well as a range of meeting rooms able to be booked subject to availability.
- There is disabled access to the building and car parking is available off Roderick Street for the use of patrons (who are required to sign the car park register at reception).
Operating hours and conditions
- Hayden Centre is open Monday to Friday from 8.00 am - 5.00 pm.
- Any bookings for use of the centre outside of these hours (up until 10.00 pm and/or including weekends) require a Council-issued access card.
- Should access to the building be required outside of the times mentioned above, security will be required - the cost of which will be recovered in full from users.
- Every organisation booking the centre is required to nominate an emergency evacuation officer.
- Fee relief may be applicable for eligible organisations.
See further information and booking forms below:
For more information or to book via phone contact Ipswich City Council on 07 3810 6655 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.