The Bureau of Meteorology Weather App
The information on this page is replicated from the Bureau of Meteorology.
Australia's official weather app. Live, local, and from a trusted source. Download Bureau of Meteorology Weather for access to localised hourly and 7-day forecasts, radar, and warnings wherever you are – from Australia's official weather source, the Bureau of Meteorology.
Available free and ad-free on mobile and tablet devices, with widgets for Android users.
The Bureau of Meteorology Weather app includes:
- temperature and icon
- 'feels like' temperature
- possible rainfall
- chance of any rain
- wind speed and direction (in knots and km/h) and gust
- rainfall since 9am
- local text forecast
- hourly forecast temperature, wind, gust, and rain for the next 72 hours
- Total wave height and direction (for relevant locations)
- sunrise and sunset times
- UV and moon phase
- fire danger rating
- weather for the week ahead including temperature, rainfall (chance and amount) and wind
- Waters forecast and summary for the coming days, including tides (for relevant locations)
- pan and zoom to anywhere in Australia
- your weather location is marked on the rain radar
- optimal radar coverage view
- official weather warnings for your location
- Push notifications for tropical cyclone, fire weather, flood, tsunami, severe weather, severe thunderstorm
- search for any location in Australia
- view your recent location
- save your favourite locations
Download Australia's official weather app today.
Search Bureau of Meteorology Weather App the iOS App Store and Google Play Store.