Listed below are the Standard Conditions for this location.
Please complete and submit an application form so your proposed event can be assessed.
The permit holder must produce for inspection, the permit granted by the local government, upon request of an authorised person.
Note: Facilities such as playground equipment, strength and agility stations/exercise equipment, BBQs, natural areas, shelters and picnic areas are free for public use on a shared basis and cannot be reserved.
- No more than 500 people are permitted at Cribb Park Oval B at any one time
- The permit holder may not transfer, assign or otherwise dispose of the permit to any other person or entity unless specifically authorised or approved by Council
- The permit holder must produce for inspection, the permit granted by the local government, upon request of an authorised person
- The venue must not be re-hired to any other entity
- Council reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the permit if Council is made aware of any concerns by the community or other means in regards to the conduct or holding of the activity
- Vehicles are not permitted other than on designated roads and car park areas
- Council property must be left clean, tidy and undamaged
- Activities must not cause nuisance to others
- Nails or similar fixings must not be used on Council infrastructure or vegetation
- Ipswich City Council must be notified as soon as practicable of any loss of or damage to Council property
- Costs associated with Emergency Services, Security or Duty Officer callouts, cleaning or repairs will be the responsibility of the Permit Holder where an act or omission on their behalf has caused that to occur
- Animals other than dogs are not permitted
- All tents, marquees and rides (such as jumping castles) must be stabilised with weights or sandbags. The use of pegs or stakes is not permitted at any time.
- All electrical equipment must be tested and tagged and in current test date before use
- All portable electrical equipment being used during the event must be connected to a portable safety switch
- All portable safety switches must be tested at the start of each day, or before every use, to ensure the power cuts if there is a power surge