Ipswich Nature Centre features a range of Australian wildlife, lush landscaped gardens and exhibits that have been recreated to represent local bushland and flora communities.
The Centre is open six days a week and is located within Queens Park, Milford Street Ipswich. Admission is free, however a donation of a gold coin would be appreciated. All donations will be used for the care of the animals and future improvements to the Nature Centre.
Schools and other large groups are requested to pre-book their visit at least one month in advance by contacting Council on 3810 6666.
Please enjoy your visit to the Ipswich Nature Centre. To assist us in maintaining the grounds and the caring for the birds and animals please observe the following during your visit:
- Please do not feed the animals
- Please do not picnic (no food or drink) within the Nature Centre
- Please do not smoke within the Nature Centre
- Please do not enter any of the animal enclosures
- Please stay on the paths provided
- Wheelchair access friendly
- Children to be accompanied by an adult at all times
- No pets are allowed
|Ipswich Nature Centre|
Free entry (Gold coin donations accepted)
|For further information about the Ipswich Nature Centre contact Council on (07) 3810 6666.|