Robelle Domain is spread over 24 hectares and comprises over 11km of boardwalks, sporting fields, walking tracks and playgrounds, as well as the stunning new Orion Lagoon.
This park is a paradise for families and the play area boasts features that include interactive equipment that combines play with the excitement of electronic gaming and a zero depth water park with a large tipping bucket, jet sprays and spouts.
The park also features shady picnic areas, land art pyramids and an early evening sound and light show to cap off your day.
- Orion Lagoon is a new world class swimming lagoon 0 - 1.5 metres in depth
- The Orion Lagoon area is not bookable
- Orion Lagoon is an alcohol and smoke free area
- All dogs are strictly forbidden in the Lagoon area
School groups must contact Ipswich City Council to advise of their intention to attend the Lagoon, to ensure sufficient numbers of lifeguards can be rostered on.
Current operating hours 6.00 am - 6.00 pm
- Lifeguards are on duty during the above periods/times
- Security onsite 24/7, outside the above hours swimmers will be asked to exit the pool
- ONLY small kickboards and child floatation rings/arm floats are permitted
Café / Food
7 am - 6 pm daily (these are current operating hours but are not permanent and will be reviewed)
- Food and beverages are available during the above periods/times
- NO PEGS allowed in ground to secure shade structures - sand bags/weights ONLY
- No personal BBQs are allowed to be taken into Council Parks where Council BBQs are provided