The logo and registered devices and trademarks of the Ipswich City Council (ICC) and its subsidiary companies shall only be used by express and written permission of the Ipswich City Council and in accordance with the guidelines.
The correct use of the Ipswich City Council logo and devices on stationery, brochures, published material, internet, buildings, vehicles or any other public display is an open acknowledgement to council and the community that the displayer is proud to identify with the Ipswich City Council and its goals and values.
Who can request to use the logo?
- Any individual, group, business, community organisation or school that has been supported in the way of in-kind or sponsorship agreements with Ipswich City Council may display the logo. Guidelines for correct use and display of the logo are provided in the document below.
- Permission to use the logo or devices does not include any guarantee of sponsorship.
Where can the logo be displayed?
- The Ipswich City Council logo may be displayed on written correspondence, documents, publications, internet, stationery, posters, buildings, billboards and vehicles upon receipt of written approval by the Ipswich City Council and in accordance with the guidelines for the specified period.
- Please read the ICC Logo Guidelines for Use document before putting in your logo usage request.
How can I request the logo?
- Please note that applications for use of the logo should be made two weeks in advance of the specific date of intended use of the logo.
- Complete and submit the online logo use application form via the button below.
- Once submitted, you will be advised via email of the outcome of your application.
- If your application is approved, you will be emailed the correct version/format of the logo.
- A proof of the intended artwork, including placement of the logo, must be provided for approval by ICC prior to publication or display.
- For more information contact the Marketing and Promotion Branch on (07) 3800 6666 or email email@example.com