Before proceeding please read the following including the Conditions and Disclaimer and select a button at the bottom of the page.
The Map Enquiry Tool facility is a free service provided by Ipswich City Council ("Council"). In consideration of Council providing this free service, you must agree to be bound by the following Conditions and Disclaimer.
The Conditions and Disclaimer apply to the use of the facility including the use of the information provided or supplied in the facility.
By selecting the "I agree" box at the bottom of the page you agree that in consideration of Council providing this free service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions governing the use of the facility.
By accessing the facility I agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The contents of this website (which includes downloadable material) are subject to copyright and are protected by laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
- Any links to third party websites or software on this site are provided solely as a convenience to you and such links should not be taken to imply any type of association, sponsorship, endorsement, monitoring, approval of, or responsibility for, the linked site or its content. These sites may be located
in jurisdictions outside Australia and subject to licence or other types of agreements, policy and legislation relating to those sites. Should you decide to access any of the third party sites, you do so entirely at your own risk and Council shall not be held liable for any claims, losses, expenses,
injuries or damage arising from that access.
- Council grants you a non-exclusive licence to reproduce the contents of this website in your web browser (and in any cache file produced by your web browser) for the sole purpose of viewing the content. Ipswich City Council reserves all other intellectual property rights.
- All matters relating to this website are governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia.
To the fullest extent allowed by law:
- Neither Council nor any of its officers, employees or agents will be liable for any inaccuracies or errors in, or omissions from, the information supplied in the facility.
- No warranty is given by Council in relation to the data (including accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability) and no liability accepted by Council (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for any loss, damage or costs (including consequential damage) relating to any use of the
data. Data must not be used for direct marketing or be used in breach of the privacy laws.
- Council and its officers, employees or agents will not be liable for any claims in respect of any loss arising out of or in connection with the use of any information supplied in the facility.
"Privacy Laws" means the Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld) or Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)