This website is a free service provided by Ipswich City Council (Council, we, our, us).
The Conditions, Disclaimer and Privacy Notice apply to the use of the website including the use of the information provided or supplied within. Please read the Conditions, Disclaimer and Privacy Notice carefully.
By accessing the website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- The contents of this website (which includes downloadable material) are subject to copyright and are protected by laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
- Any links to third party websites or software on this site are provided solely as a convenience to you and such links should not be taken to imply any type of association, sponsorship, endorsement, monitoring, approval of, or responsibility for, the linked site or its content. These sites may be located in jurisdictions outside Australia and subject to licence or other types of agreements, policy and legislation relating to those sites. Should you decide to access any of the third party sites, you do so entirely at your own risk and Council shall not be held liable for any claims, losses, expenses, injuries or damage arising from that access.
- Council grants you a non-exclusive licence to reproduce the contents of this website in your web browser (and in any cache file produced by your web browser) for the sole purpose of viewing the content. Council reserves all other intellectual property rights.
- Some of the information provided on this website is to assist customers in tracking progress of the Development Applications. It represents key milestones in the Development Application process but is not a detailed history. However, purchasing decisions should not rely on the information contained on within this website. Persons wishing to confirm information in detail should contact Council via either email, or in writing in order to obtain a written response.
- Information on Development Applications and Development Approvals is provided pursuant to section 3.2.8 of the Integrated Planning Act 1997 for information relevant prior to 18 December 2009, under Section 728 of the Sustainable Planning Act 2009 for information between 18 December 2009 and 2 July 2017, and under section 5 of Schedule 22 of the Planning Regulation 2017 for information after 2 July 2017.
- You warrant that your registration details provided are true and correct.
- You must notify us of any change to your registration details or use the website to update your registration details.
- Council reserves the right to terminate your registration for this website at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
- The information supplied in the website will be extracted from Council's records. Persons making decisions with financial or legal implications will not be able to rely on the information supplied in the website for the purposes of determining whether any particular facts or circumstances exist.
To the fullest extent allowed by law:
- Neither Council nor any of its officers, employees or agents will be liable for any inaccuracies or errors in, or omissions from, the information supplied in the website.
- Council does not warrant anything about the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information supplied in the website.
- Council and its officers, employees or agents will not be liable for any claims in respect of any loss arising out of or in connection with the use of any information supplied in the website.
Council is collecting your personal information in order for you to register and utilise this website. The information you supply will also be used to update Council's records and for the other purposes specified in Council's Privacy Statement and Personal Information Digest. We will not disclose your personal information outside of Council unless we are required by law or you have given your consent.
Your personal information will be managed in the manner described in Council's Privacy Statement, Personal Information Digest and this collection notice.