Before proceeding, please read the following Conditions, Disclaimer and Privacy Notice then select a button at the bottom of the page. By selecting the "Click here to access the form" button you agree to the Conditions, Disclaimer and Privacy Notice.
- If the application form is not fully completed correctly, the application will not be processed and will be returned to the applicant
- All applications submitted after 11.00am will not be processed until the following working day (the number of working days allocated to process each search application will start from this date)
- All certificates will be returned by email
- If the property is not registered with Council as at the date of application the search will be conducted on the parent lot
- Updated rating information will only be available verbally for six weeks from date of application.
- If Credit Card payment is declined, your application will not be considered for processing.
- Where an applicant has submitted a search or Planning Certificate request and then no longer requires the requested documentation Council may consider a partial refund depending on the progression of the search or certificate.
Ipswich City Council is collecting your personal information in accordance with the Local Government Act 2009 (and any associated regulations) and/or the Sustainable Planning Act 2009 in order to process your search application. We will not disclose your personal information outside of Council unless we are required by law or you have given your consent. By completing and submitting this form to Council, we will consider that you have given us your consent to manage your personal information in the manner described in Councils Privacy Statement, Personal Information Digest and this collection notice.
- The information supplied on the requested search will be extracted from Council's records in response to your request. Council's records do not necessarily reflect the actual state of the property or matters relating to the property or the degree of compliance with relevant requirements. Persons making decisions with financial or legal implications will not be able to rely on the information supplied for the purposes of determining whether any particular facts or circumstances exist and Council expressly disclaims any invitation to place that reliance on the information. Persons must obtain their own advice on such matters. Council and its officers and agents contract to supply information only on this basis.
- You acknowledge that there may be included, in or with the information supplied in response to your request, additional disclaimers or limits on the information supplied. You agree to accept the information supplied subject to those additional disclaimers and limits.
- To the fullest extent allowed by law:
- Neither Council nor any of its officers, employees or agents will be liable for any inaccuracies or errors in, or omissions from, the information supplied in response to this request.
- Council does not warrant anything about the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information supplied in response to this request.
- Council and its officers, employees or agents will not be liable for any claims in respect of any loss arising out of or in connection with the use of any information supplied.