Agenda for the Council Ordinary Meeting to be held on Tuesday, 14 November 2017 commencing at 9.00 am at Council Chambers, 2nd Floor Administration Building, 45 Roderick Street, Ipswich.
1. OPENING OF MEETING:
2. WELCOME TO COUNTRY OR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY:
3. OPENING PRAYER:
4. APOLOGIES AND LEAVE OF ABSENCE:
5. CONDOLENCES AND MEMORIALS:
6. PETITIONS AND PRESENTATIONS:
7. CONFIRMATION OF MINUTES:
8. RECEPTION AND CONSIDERATION OF COMMITTEE REPORTS:
9. CONSIDERATION OF NOTIFIED MOTIONS:
10. RECEPTION OF NOTICES OF MOTION FOR FUTURE MEETINGS:
12. OFFICERS' REPORTS:
13. CONSIDERATION OF ITEMS PLACED ON THE AGENDA BY A COUNCILLOR IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTIONS 6 AND 8 OF THE SUBORDINATE LOCAL LAW (2.1 COUNCIL MEETINGS)
Please note: the attachments to the above minutes may not be visible when accessed through the Google Chrome browser. Please access via Microsoft Explorer and/or download and save to your desktop in order to view all attachments.