Agenda for the Council Ordinary Meeting to be held on Tuesday, 5 December 2017 commencing at 9.00 am at Council Chambers, 2nd Floor Administration Building, 45 Roderick Street, Ipswich.
1. OPENING OF MEETING:
2. WELCOME TO COUNTRY OR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY:
3. OPENING PRAYER:
4. APOLOGIES AND LEAVE OF ABSENCE:
5. CONDOLENCES AND MEMORIALS:
6. PETITIONS AND PRESENTATIONS:
7. CONFIRMATION OF MINUTES:
8. RECEPTION AND CONSIDERATION OF COMMITTEE REPORTS:
9. CONSIDERATION OF NOTIFIED MOTIONS:
10. RECEPTION OF NOTICES OF MOTION FOR FUTURE MEETINGS:
12. OFFICERS' REPORTS:
13. CONSIDERATION OF ITEMS PLACED ON THE AGENDA BY A COUNCILLOR IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTIONS 6 AND 8 OF THE SUBORDINATE LOCAL LAW (2.1 COUNCIL MEETINGS)
Please note: certain browsers (e.g. Chrome) may not display the attachments within the document - please view with Internet Explorer or download the document to your computer to view all attachments.