You are able to obtain your or your child’s immunisation record at myGov, a secure online portal that allows you to access multiple government services. MyGov links to the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR), a national register which commenced in 1996 and is administered by Medicare Australia. This register records the details of vaccinations given for people in Australia.

To obtain your record visit myGov and follow the link to your Medicare information

A student immunisation record for immunisations given by Ipswich City Council are available through myGov or the Australian Immunisation Register. If you are unable to locate these records, you can contact council and request a copy, provided the vaccination was given by Ipswich City Council.

To request this record, you will need to make the request in writing and include the following information:

  • Your name, address and phone number
  • Relationship to the person whose records are being requested
  • Full details of the person who the record is for, including:
    • full name
    • date of birth
    • current address
    • school and years attended (if applicable) contact phone number

Send your request by:

If your or your child has been immunised overseas you can have the details added by: