Ipswich City Council holds scheduled school visits throughout the year for eligible high school students.
- Year 7
- HPV Vaccine (Human Papilloma Virus)
- dTPa (Diphtheria, Tetanus and Whooping Cough)
- Year 10
- Meningococcal ACWY
- Meningococcal B - 2 doses
- Your school will advise you when a school clinic is scheduled and provide a Queensland Health Consent Card that must be completed prior to vaccination.
- Any student that misses a scheduled school visit can attend any community clinic for the same vaccination.
Resources for Schools
Queensland Health provides resources and further information for parents and schools about the School Immunisation Program, including principal kits and factsheets.