- Prior to starting any business relating to environmentally relevant activities (ERAs) you must check with council's Planning and Development Branch to ensure that the land/property is suitable for your intended use.
- All new ERAs require planning approval and will be processed as part of the planning approval.
For any of the following listed below, complete the Environmentally Relevant Activities Form
- New Registration
- Amendment to Registration
- Continuing Registration (Transfer)
- Surrender of Registration Certificate