General Enquiries & Emergencies
(07) 3810 6666

TTY Phone
133 677 then ask for
07 3810 6666

Accessibility Options: A A Adjust contrast


Environmentally Relevant Activity Licenses

  • Prior to starting any business relating to environmentally relevant activities (ERAs) you must check with council's Planning and Development Branch to ensure that the land/property is suitable for your intended use.
  • All new ERAs require planning approval and will be processed as part of the planning approval.

For any of the following listed below, complete the Environmentally Relevant Activities Form

  • New Registration
  • Amendment to Registration
  • Continuing Registration (Transfer)
  • Surrender of Registration Certificate