Stone Quarry Cemetery has historical significance, with both monumental and lawn graves being permitted, but no columbarium walls exist at the cemetery.
Lot 207, Stone Quarry Road, Jeebropilly
- Plots available
- Ashes placement in rotunda garden
- Lawn and monumental burial areas
- For reservations, costs and details of burials and cremated remains contact Ipswich Cemeteries
- Graves at Stone Quarry Cemetery date back to at least the 1870s.
- Stone Quarry was once called Jeebropilly General Cemetery, as identified in records in a book entitled Certificate of Right of Burial in the Jeebropilly General Cemetery from the former Moreton Shire Council.