Warrill Park Lawn Cemetery is the main cemetery in Ipswich and is primarily a lawn cemetery, but also includes columbarium walls and gardens for memorial of cremated remains.
12 Anderson Day Drive, Willowbank, Ipswich
- Burial plots available
- Ashes placement in columbarium walls and memorial gardens
- Lawn cemetery and cremation
- Chapel and tea room
- Public restroom
- For reservations, costs and details of burials and cremated remains contact Ipswich Cemeteries
- Warrill Park Lawn Cemetery opened in 1971 and was operated by the Ipswich Cemetery Trust before Ipswich City Council became the trustee in 1979.
- Warrill Park now houses over 11,000 graves and is the biggest and most utilised cemetery in Ipswich.