Certain businesses require food safety programs in place, including catering business and aged and child care businesses.

Find out more about food safety programs on our Food Information webpage.

When completing the Application for a Fixed or Mobile Food Business Licence for the food licence, in the case you also need your food safety program accredited, please complete the 'Food Safety Program Accreditation' attachment.