Ipswich City Council has introduced pre-approved locations to encourage licenced Food Trucks to trade in the region and do so more easily. To book these locations, a Food Truck Site Licence is required to access the pre-approved location booking tool.
Food Truck Site Licence
- If you wish to use the new Food Truck booking tool which allows you to book pre-approved trading locations within Ipswich City Council boundaries, then you will require a Food Truck Site Licence.
- These are licences issued on an annual basis.
- The amount payable for a Food Truck licence will be $100 maximum for the 2022-2023 financial year. Council will advise you at the time of application on the actual amount payable if required.
- To apply for the Food Truck Site Licence, you will require a copy of your food business licence, $20 Million Public Liability certificate of currency, food truck menu, photograph and logo of your food truck.
- Applications can be completed via online application form or downloading and printing the application form.
- Have a question? We have captured the most frequently asked questions Food Truck Operators have when applying for a Food Truck Site Licence or wish to book a location.
- If you need more information, please contact council’s Customer Service Team on (07) 3810 6666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Truck Booking Request
Once you have your Food Truck Site Licence, you can book the pre-approved locations.
Pre-approved Location Factsheets
- BARELLAN POINT: Joseph Brady Park carpark, Riverside Park Avenue (PDF, 244.2 KB)
- BRASSALL: Denman Park, 34 Waterworks Road (PDF, 315.7 KB)
- GOODNA: Richardson Park, Noel Kelly Drive (PDF, 303.8 KB)
- IPSWICH: Bob Gamble Park/River Heart Parklands carpark (PDF, 291.7 KB)
- IPSWICH: Limestone Park, Griffith Road carpark (PDF, 291.5 KB)
- MUIRLEA: Kholo Gardens carpark, 243 Riverside Drive (PDF, 194.4 KB)
- REDBANK: Tofa Mamao A Samoa Park, 27 Kruger Parade carpark (PDF, 292.5 KB)
- ROSEWOOD: Armstrong Park, Ipswich Rosewood Road (PDF, 2.8 MB)
- SPRINGFIELD LAKES: Grande Park, Grande Avenue (PDF, 2.8 MB)
- SPRINGFIELD LAKES: Discovery Park, Springfield Lakes Boulevard (PDF, 2.4 MB)
- SPRINGFIELD LAKES: Terry and Frances Slaughter Park, Santorini Way (PDF, 2.7 MB)
- WHITE ROCK: White Rock Conservation Estate carpark, 1 White Road (PDF, 302.3 KB)